Rural and Remote Promotion | Terms and Conditions
This offer is exclusive to active Canada Post Solutions for Small Business™ cardholders who meet one of the following eligibility requirements:
- The second character of the Forward Sortation Area (FSA) where your customer profile and account are registered is zero (0). For example, A0B; or
- Your customer profile and account are registered in the province of New Brunswick, except for the following major urban centres: Moncton, Saint John, and Fredericton. (“Rural/Remote Members”).
“Active Canada Post Solutions for Small Business™ cardholders” means:
- Members who have made at least one shipment online or at retail under their account between June 13, 2021 and June 13, 2022 (“Active Member”);
- Members who sign up for Solutions for Small Business during the Offer Period (“New Member”); and
- Members who did not ship between June 13, 2021 and June 13, 2022 but make at least one shipment online or at retail under their account during the Offer Period (“Reactivated Member”).
This offer is not available to Solutions for Small Business cardholders who have a pre-existing Parcel Services Agreement with Canada Post.
From 12:00:01 AM (Eastern Time) on June 13, 2022, to 11:59:59 PM (Eastern Time) on December 31, 2022 (“Offer Period”)*, Rural/Remote Members are eligible to receive 20% off base prices in effect at the time of deposit, as set by Canada Post, for the following Parcel Services within Canada: PriorityTM, XpresspostTM, Expedited ParcelTM and Regular ParcelTM (“Offer”). Base prices are set out in the Rural/Remote Member’s applicable price sheet(s) and do not include any of the following: prices for options, fuel or other surcharges, any applicable taxes or duties, or any other fees or charges.
*Offer start date may vary:
- Active Members are eligible for the Offer during the Offer Period;
- New Members will be eligible for the Offer once the promo code has been activated on their account after signup; and
- Reactivated Members will be eligible for the Offer once the promo code has been activated on their account after first shipment.
It may take up to sixty (60) days for Canada Post to activate the promo code for New and Reactivated Members. The promo code can only be applied to shipments after the promo code is activated on your account by Canada Post. Credits will not be issued for orders transmitted before the promo code is activated.
To qualify for this offer, all shipments must be properly prepared and transmitted using applicable Canada Post shipping tools in conjunction with the unique promotional code: Rural2022. This offer is not available at post offices. The promo code is valid only during the Offer Period and cannot be added after your order has been transmitted. If you fail to enter the promo code during order creation, your order will not be eligible for the offer. Credits will not be issued for orders that do not include the promo code. Rural/Remote Members taking advantage of this offer must create, print, and affix the shipping label to the item prior to induction. All items are subject to shipping adjustments, which may result in additional costs. This includes, without limitation, surcharges for cubing adjustments and items that are oversized, unpackaged or out of spec.
This offer is non-transferable and cannot be combined with any other sale, promotion, discount, code, coupon and/or offer. This offer does not apply to any service other than those described above. Some exceptions and conditions may apply.
Canada Post reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, suspend, or otherwise amend all or part of this offer at any time without prior notice.
These standard terms and conditions and all disputes or other matters arising out of your participation in this offer or use of the website located at canadapost.ca and all associated websites linked to canadapost.ca that are operated by Canada Post, its subsidiaries and/or affiliates are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are situated and the applicable laws of Canada, or if you are not situated within Canada, the laws of the Province of Ontario and the applicable laws of Canada, without regard to any choice or conflict of laws, rules or principles that will result in the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction. You acknowledge that these standard terms and conditions and the documents incorporated herein by reference set out the entire agreement between you and Canada Post with respect to this offer.
™ Trademarks of Canada Post Corporation